1. What are your favorite things to do?
Ride horses, pet the cat, and take care of the chickens. Plus piano and clogging.
2. What do you like to eat?
Hot dogs and sea salt caramel.
3. What do you dislike eating?
Spicy foods, especially salsa that is not Grandma Nita's.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. What will/did you do on your birthday?
Had a great party with my new friends at Taylors Falls, a sleep over with my old friends
Lindsey and Allee, and more fun to come.
6. Who is in your family?
Me, mom, dad, Elliot, Maxwell, 25 chickens, 1 cat named Monkey, and Scout, the Golden Saint
7. What is your favorite color?
Blue and orange.
8. What is your favorite toy and why?
The Barbie Dream House Lizzie gave us and my tire swing.
9. Who is your best friend?
Brooklyn, Mariah, Emily, and Lindsey
10. What is your favorite thing to wear?
A long, sleeveless dress.
11. What is your favorite television show? Movie?
Good Luck Charlie... and Princess Diaries, and Napoleon Dynamite
12. What is your favorite book?
The Percy Jackson series and the I Survived series.
13. What is your favorite song?
**Revised 2 weeks later:
Mom, delete that Kesha song from my interview, that's my least favorite song. My favorite is Stay with Me by Sam Smith.
14. What is the best thing someone could give you?
a Friesian horse
15. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
The Jungle.... but without mosquitoes3
16. What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
Showing monkey and the buff chickens at the county fair
17. What do you like about the new house/town?
I love that it has a whole bunch of land. And the town is full of nice people.
18. Finish the sentence, "the most important thing about Maya is..."
She loves cats. She is a tomboy. And she has, like, 5,000 chickens.
But, according to her mother, the most important thing about Maya is her gentle, joyful, inquisitive nature. We're looking forward to a summer of exploring with her.