Birthday breakfasts are a tradition, but this year my cupboards are pretty bare (in preparation for the big move this weekend). Perkins did the cooking for me... and she ordered from the grown up menu!
1. What are your favorite things to do?
Climb trees and play with Lyndsey.
2. What do you like to eat?
3. What do you dislike eating?
Chicken salad from applebees with too much lettuce.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Super Cat Lady
5. What will you do on your birthday?
6. Who is in your family?
Me, mom, dad, Elliot, Maxwell, 4 chickens, 1 cat named Monkey, but still Spectra
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite toy and why?
My new Sudoku game
9. Who is your best friend?
10. What is your favorite thing to wear?
My mom's high heels
11. What is your favorite television show?
Johnny Test, Jesse and Good Luck Charlie
12. What is your favorite song?
"Cups" by Anna Kendrick
13. What is the best thing someone could give you?
a DS game device
14. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
15. What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
16. What do you like about the new house?
I've meant to make a tradition of interviewing our sweet birthday girl, but I haven't been as consistent as I would have liked. Still you can see her birthday through the years here: