Thursday, January 10, 2013

Little Helpers Helping



I'm not sure if you're familiar with this (ha, ha), but getting a house ready for sale is very hard work. At the end of each day, I am covered in drywall dust, beige paint,sticky tape, and cardboard box shavings. Thankfully, my little helpers are always pitching in, one way or another.
My Box Lifter is so STRONG! Also, he likes to climb on and jump off the boxes.
Oh, and he doubles as a tape dispenser.
She may not voluntarily pick up anything, anywhere... EVER, but give her a sander and some dry wall putty, and she'll work all day. So long as she is wearing a tutu, that is.

This is one helper that gets the job Done (not the capital D). Don't worry about following along behind and checking her work. Just show her how and watch her go.

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I especially like your tutu girl; she just needs the right uniform! :)))

    ReplyDelete