Monday, October 1, 2012

Interview with the Birthday Girl!

As Little Miss turns five, it's time to revisit our Birthday Interview. Check out last year's version here:

She's 5. She's ferociously independent, surprisingly observant, and always, always the leader of our group.

She finds treasures with every step she takes.

  1. What are your favorite things to do? Swim and ride ponies.
  2. What do you like to eat? Fondue and tater tots.
  3. What do you dislike eating? I don't like eating peppers and tomatoes... I always say that, cause I hate them.
  4. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a cowgirl.
  5. What did you do on your birthday? Camping weekend... and have a party.
    A camping weekend for her birthday? No we didn't force it on her! Back in June she asked why she never gets to camp on her birthday, the way Maya does. So of course, we booked a weekend. The kids stayed warm in spite of the 28 degree temperature when we woke up yesterday. Wow!
  6. Who is in your family? Dad, sister, mom, and me... and Max.
    Max is an enthusiastic backpack passenger on our hikes. He's also a very loud explorer around the campsite.
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink... cause almost everything is pink.
    We ate well. So did the campsite's permanent resident.... oops.

  8. What is your favorite toy? Why?  Pip, because she is my American Girl doll and she has fancy clothes and I got her from my grandpa and grandma and she's my doll.
  9. Who is your best friend? Nathan, Molly, Ally, and Darla.
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? I like to wear pajamas (blue ones with horses on them)
  11. What is your favorite television show? My Little Ponies
    Elle's little buddy had a tent set up nearby, and traveled with us on every hike.
  12. What's your favorite character in the show? Rainbow dash!
  13. What is your favorite song? "It's hard to look right, at you baby... here's my number... call me maybe" (she sang her answer)
    So much to explore... one handed... while eating fruit snacks (which they never, never get in the real world!)
  14. What would be the best thing someone could give you? Flowers and a note (she says in a girly voice while batting her eyes)
    Maya loved every trail, every climb, and she was so proud every time she tied her own bandana!
  15. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go? Mexico, with sour milk and pom poms.
  16. What is one new thing you would like to try this year? Learning how to tie my own shoes.
  17. What's your favorite place to calm down? bouncing on her bed while listening to music... loudly 
  18. What will you be for Halloween? Rainbow Dash!
My strong, beautiful campers.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of what looks to be a fantastic outing for everyone! I love her answers, especially about the flowers and a note. :)))

    ReplyDelete