Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maya's First Day

I'll join the mob of parents posting first day memorabilia.... The start of a new school year feels far more momentous than New Year's these days.

My Second-Grader could barely contain her excitement (or her nervous energy!)

So proud of her spiderman patches!



So she wouldn't go outside at 6 am to wait for the bus!


She loved it!



"Here's proof mom!" "Proof of what?" "Proof that I'm big! Last year I could only reach these keys on the piano, now I can reach all the keys."



The waiting sisters. One just has to wait until noon for her kindergarten class. The other must way until next year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm blown away by how big and beautiful all your kids have become! Reading and viewing this sort of post really nails it; time is so fleeting, childhood a wispy dream. Such a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete