But back to her. My intense, tender-hearted little lady, completely in love with an odd combination of spiderman lore, all things cat-related, and reading outlandish tales. She's a budding pianist, an amateur naturalist, and the most eager-to-please person you'll ever meet.
Don't keep her up too late; she's libel to have a panic attack. Don't mention any sort of illness in front of her; she's likely to develop a symptom.
|7 pony tails on her seventh birthday!|
I've meant to make a tradition of interviewing our sweet birthday girl, but I seem to have missed a few years. In 2008, In 2008 I wrote this. Here is the interview from 2009, a birthday post from 2010, and the birthday party from 2011.
So, after a two year break, here is another interview:
1. What are your favorite things to do?
Watch tv and play in the back yard and pet my cats.
2. What do you like to eat?
Pancakes with syrup; yogurt; and spaghetti... not all at the same time.
3. What do you dislike eating?
Fish pills and medicine.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dolphin trainer, because I like seeing dolphins do tricks.
5. What will you do on your birthday?
Go out to red robin to eat and have a friend birthday at Silverwood making homemade books!
|7 girls at a seventh birthday party... they never did hold still for a picture!|
6. Who is in your family?
Me, mom, dad, Elliot, Maxwell, 5 chickens, and 2 cats.
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite toy and why?
My real cats, because I love cats.
9. Who is your best friend?
Lindsey Linea Leight, and Elliot, and Isaiah, and Jade.
10. What is your favorite thing to wear?
My halter dress.
11. What is your favorite television show?
Chip and Dale, Martha Speaks
12. What is your favorite song?
"It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
13. What is the best thing someone could give you?
A thousand cats!
14. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
15. What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
Make my parents think we should get a horse.