Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Brother and his Sisters


Our siblings will (hopefully) be our longest relationships. Watching my kids love each other so completely and so quickly makes me want to see my own siblings more often. No one makes Max smile like his big sisters, and no one is more fascinated by Max than Miss Elle. Meanwhile Maya made breakfast in bed (a muffin and milk in a sippy cup) for Elle on "her birthday" which seems to be going on its second week thanks to a rescheduled party. Elle hugs Maya so tight when she gets home from school that she actually lifts her Big Sis up. I feel like I'm posing as an anthropologist half the time, watching these three (mostly just the two bigs so far) resolve their differences and discover how to be playmates, roommates, and siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment