Thursday, September 29, 2011

Interview with the Birthday Girl

She's fearless... she's forceful.... and she's so full of ideas, questions, and personality that it's easy to forget our Little Miss is just now turning four. 

  1. What are your favorite things to do? My favorite things are to ride horses... only that.
  2. What do you like to eat? Corn that are little tiny. (the kind that comes in Chinese takeout)
  3. What do you dislike eating? Fish, real fish that are cooked....
  4. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm going to be a person that has a cat.
  5. What will you do on your birthday? I'm gong to ride horse.
  6. Who is in your family? Um... mom, my sister, pip, dad, and me
  7. What is your favorite color? My favorite color is red.... Because it looks like pink.
  8. What is your favorite toy? Why? Molly, because she's special.
  9. Who is your best friend? Molly and Nathan and Allie.
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? Is a shirt and tights (usually with a hole in one knee).
  11. What is your favorite television show? Phineas and Ferb.
  12. What is your favorite song? ""My head stuck in the clouds..." that one!
  13. What would be the best thing someone could give you? You know, whatever I want.
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go? I don't know.... to my grandma's.
  15. What is one new thing you would like to try this year? Well.... I don't know. (She just mastered her bike all on her own... it's no wonder she's out of ideas!)

1 comment:

  1. A belated happy birthday sent to Little Miss! Love those answers...

    ReplyDelete