Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mr. Max

This sweet, sweet boy is almost too easy. He demands so little from me, in contrast to two baby girls that needed to be walked and bounced for several hours every evening. He eats frequently, sure, but beyond that he's just as content as could be.

video

I'm thankful, don't get me wrong, but I can't help stealing moments walking him around in the cradle of my arms after the girls are off to bed... even when he doesn't particularly need it. How silly of me to miss the cranky moments when surely Max will have his share.

As you can see, I'm giving up on the blog nicknames already..... This poor kid is starting to be known as Pip far and wide... and we truly love his real name, so Max he is, here and everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Take those moments when the girls are asleep to cuddle that young chap; these days will never come again.

    So lovely that he's an easy baby! And quite adorable too... :)))

    ReplyDelete